PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITE, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THEM PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE OUR SITE.
1. Who we are, and how do you contact us?
Our site is operated by Team Marksmen (“We”).
We are a limited company registered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India under company number 1234567 and have our registered office at Add this. Our VAT number is BC4209211
To contact us, please use our Contact Us form.
2. What do you accept by using our site?
3. What other terms may apply to you?
- If you interact with our site in any form, our terms and conditions will apply to such interactions and services.
4. Can we make changes to these terms?
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms were most recently updated on 31 September 2021.
5. Can we make changes to our site?
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. Can we suspend or withdraw our site?
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. Can we transfer this agreement to someone else?
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
8. How can you use material on our site?
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. Can you rely on information on this site?
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Are we responsible for the websites we link to?
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. Are brand stories/branded content/user-generated content approved by us?
From time to time, this website may carry stories from a third party by way of brand stories/branded content/user-generated content. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
What is our responsibility to you for loss or damage suffered by you?
Whether you are a consumer or a business user: We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you. Such limitations will be set out in our terms and conditions of services as shall govern the services we are performing for you.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we provide our site for domestic and private use to you. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How may we use your personal information?
- What do you have to have regard to when uploading content to our site?
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our content standards.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us [and other users of our site] a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in What rights you are giving us to use material you upload?.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content. We do not store terrorist content.
15. What rights you are giving us to use material you upload?
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or our services forever;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content or their purposes forever.
16. Are we responsible for viruses? When are you responsible for viruses?
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- What are the rules about linking to our site?
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please Contact Us.
18.Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?